© 2020 COREISS LTD
This website has been created by the Centre of Research Excellence: Indigenous Sovereignty & Smoking (the Centre).
Throughout this You or your refers to any person accessing and/or using the COREISS website. Us refers to both of us.
Your use of this website is subject to the below terms and conditions. Your use of this website is at your own risk. While we have tried to ensure that this website contains information that is accurate and up to date, we cannot guarantee that the information is 100% accurate, complete, up to date, or free from errors.
In particular, we cannot guarantee that any user of the Coping in Lockdown Study website will stop smoking, drinking alcohol, or using other drugs. The information contained on the Coping in Lockdown Study website is not intended as a substitute for registered health practitioner advice. No person should act in sole reliance on the information provided. If you are concerned about the effects smoking, vaping, drinking alcohol or using other drugs may be having on you please consult a medical professional.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all proprietary pages, product names, design, images, photographs, videos, text, words or phrases and other material (Content) are the property of COREISS LTD.
2. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting any license to use any trademarks displayed on the site. Your use/misuse of the trademarks displayed on the COREISS website, or any other content on the COREISS website including making any modifications to the Content, except as expressly provided for in the site is strictly prohibited.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
3. Whilst we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Content on the COREISS website, we are not responsible if the Content that we make available is not accurate or complete. Any reliance on the Content shall be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the Content as it may change without notice.
USAGE OF SITE
4. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. You must exercise judgment and responsibility with respect to your use of our Site.
5. You may only access the Site for lawful, personal and non-commercial use. You are permitted to browse this website, reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk or for the purposes of distribution to other individuals. This is only to be done on the proviso that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and that the Centre is acknowledged in reproductions. No reproduction of any part of our Site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website.
6. You are refrained from doing any act that COREISS Ltd (at its absolute discretion) may deem to be inappropriate and/or would be deemed to be an unlawful act or is prohibited by any laws applicable to a Site including, but not limited to:
7. Any act that would harm others.
8. Any act which would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading personal information without the concerned individual’s consent) or any other legal rights of individuals.
9. Any act that would violate any law or regulation governing COREISS Ltd and the Centre’s business or activities, including without limitation the laws and regulations governing unfair competition, false advertising, consumer protection, obscenity or spamming.
10. Any act that presents a security risk or that may interfere with the operation of the Site.
11. Any act that infringes another's copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity.
12. Use the Site to libel or defame Dr Marewa Glover, the Coping in Lockdown Study, the Centre or COREISS Ltd, its employees or other individuals or act in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of the Centre.
13. Any act that amounts to harassment, misappropriation of trade secrets, intentional misrepresentation or fraud, or wrongful publication of private information.
14. Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material, racist, hate speech, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to liability or otherwise violate any law.
15. Introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that may cause damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information including through the uploading of files.
16. Use the Site to gain illegal or unauthorised access to other computers or networks through hacking or other means.
17. Assist or permit any person to engage in any of the activities described above.
18. In no event shall COREISS Ltd or any of its co-investigators, collaborators, sub-contractors, or its employees, have any liability for damages of any kind, including without limitation any special or punitive, incidental, indirect or direct, or consequential damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever or howsoever arising out of your access to, inability to use or change in content of the Site or arising from any other web site you access through a link on the Site or to the extent permitted by law, from any actions we take or fail to take as a result of any communication to make with the Coping in Lockdown Study including whether or not advised of the possibility of such losses or damages.
19. COREISS LTD (and any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the COREISS or Coping in Lockdown web site) shall have no responsibility to maintain the material and services made available on the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. Any material on the Site is subject to change without notice or otherwise in accordance with the terms and conditions (if any) applicable to the material.
20. Further, COREISS LTD shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss suffered caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from the COREISS website. If you choose to download material from the COREISS or Coping in Lockdown website you do so at your own risk.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly waive all claims against COREISS Ltd, its collaborators and sub-contractors and their respective employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from your use or access of the COREISS or Coping in Lockdown Study website.
1. We endeavour to ensure that any content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. However, we will take steps to correct any error or inaccuracy in any content which is brought to our attention within a reasonable time.
2. The Coping in Lockdown Study website may from time to time contain content provided by third parties and links to third party sites. This is provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for any third party content on the Coping in Lockdown Study website or any site to which the COREISS website contains links. The inclusion of any such content or link does not imply our endorsement or approval of any linked website or any association with its owners or operators.
3. You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed through, the COREISS or Coping in Lockdown Study website. We may change the content on the COREISS or Coping in Lockdown Study website at any time without prior notice.
1. The survey is anonymous. We will not be asking for your name or address or any information that could identify you.
2. The IP address of the computer you use will be used to direct you to the Coping in Lockdown Study survey for the country your IP is associated with. For the USA or European versions of the survey IP addresses will not be collected. IP addresses have been collected for the New Zealand version of the survey to check for and remove duplicate records, after which all IP addresses will be deleted.
3. You are welcome to communicate with us via the contact us form on the Coping in Lockdown Study web site, or via the Centre web site contact us details. Any communication directly with us about the Coping in Lockdown Study will remain completely separate from the Coping in Lockdown Study data. Your data in the survey will not be able to be matched to you in any way.
4. Because the data is anonymous, we will not be able to remove your data after you have completed the survey.
ENQUIRIES OR COMPLAINTS
1. All enquiries or complaints should be made in writing to:
Professor Marewa Glover
Centre of Research Excellence: Indigenous Sovereignty & Smoking
PO Box 89186, Torbay, Auckland, New Zealand, 0742